Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School offers undergraduate course in Associate Degree in medical science and diploma certification. The general admission requierements are:
- APPLICANT MUST BE EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD OR ORDER.
- STUDENTS MUST HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR A GENERAL EDUCATION EQUIVALENT DIPLOMA (GED).
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MUST PRESENT HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT FROM THE FOREING CONTRY AND SHOULD BE TRANSLATE BY RECONIGZED AGENCY.
- ALL ACEPTED STUDENT MUST COMPLETE AN ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT AND SIGN IT.
- APPLICANTS WHO APPLY FOR PROFESSION THAT REQUIERES LICENSE TO WORK IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WILL NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AND OTHER DOCUMENTS, AT THE MOMENT OF APPLY FOR LICENSE IN FLORIDA.
- STUDENT FROM OTHERS SCHOOL MUST PRESENT OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT TO BE ACCEPTED.
No student currently attending high school will be accepted.
No person shall be excluded from participation in Florida Medical & Aesthetic International School or be subject to any form of discrimination because of race, color, sex, ethnic origin, religion, age, or disability.
For requirements of the Associate Degree Programs, please click on the following link